I started this blog ages ago, I've even made multiple attempts to post but it just never seems to happen. I started writing snippets down and saving them on my computer, some are half finished haha wow great start right? I decided to start this off I will post the things I wrote about and even include an email or two to begin to explain my journey.
I moved to Cairo, Egypt to be with my love Zoro. We met via Instagram...who would have thought love could blossom from IG...but it did and two years later here I am. There is no one in the world like him...hence my traveling 9,992 km. I moved here officially at the end of January and have been trying to navigate this chaotic country since.
2016 has already brought on so many surprises. I can't wait to see where we will go <3
-Seville
My DH and myself

No comments:
Post a Comment