Ahmed has been in Dubai over a week now, I'm so so so happy for this opportunity for him. It makes me happy that he can see another way of life now and know the world outside of Egypt, he finally understands my comparisons to American quality and standards as well as what its like to be in a place that spoils you hehe.
He really loves it there so perhaps one day we will move, I know the future holds lots of travel and new places for us so maybe it will be one place we experience.
His days are so hard early morning gym sessions, tanning by the pool and skiing all day hahaha really though the skiing is physically taxing but he takes it like a pro. When he returns to Egypt he will be an instructor as well as on Ski Patrol providing medical help during an emergency. I love that for him because it suits his nature he loves healing and helping people. I miss him terribly but 50 more days until he returns.



No comments:
Post a Comment